Sunday, July 23, 2017

Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever.


Love Dr. John!! Hits and misses, tips and tales to share. Houses homes, end of the homeless blues, coins to flip, dances on the sands of time.Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates. . Coins To Flip.💋💃🏻❤️"Clowns, Red And White Hits, Dicks To Swing, Monkeys To Dodge, Pages To Turn.Good times, joys and ;pains, bumps in the road, fun and games, daily lessons to learn, pages in a book to turn.Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever. Photo Practice will make you perfect on some level, and a expert if you practice long and hard over time and space, for the changes, and the chances to take for a better life, or a better dream to action?.... frog...snake.. Lol 😂🛀🏽Game Over.Lovers, Haters, Birds, Bees, Frogs, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Veterans Moving On. .Uritza Smith..Dicks Out Of The Box, Butches And Dicks. Snakes And Worms.No more changes to see evil in disguise, check yourself, good times and sad times.Lovers, Haters, Birds, Bees, Frogs, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Veterans Moving On. Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever.


Faces of the people tat you meet, paths alone the way, alone and or with company for awhile. Magic in the dazes as they unfold and come to life, paths and forks in the roads, owners of the lonely hearts. SELECTIONS.. DREAM LOVER? Lovers, Haters, Birds, Bees, Frogs, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Veterans Moving On. Jesus Christ, Peter Pan, Micky Mouses, nightmares daily. Coins To Flip, Stories Left Behind. History Notes.Upland, California, TRUE STORY, SUMMER SELECTIONS.. DREAM LOVER? Jesus Christ, Peter Pan, Micky Mouses.Steven Jarrot 7608512267, Teaches White…Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever.



Photo

Wheels To Turn, Time Never Stops, Dead Heads. Coins To Flip.💋💃🏻❤️"Clowns, Red And White Hits, Dicks To Swing, Monkeys To Dodge, Pages To Turn. Birds To Be Born, Eggs To Fires, Wheels To Turn. Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE QUOTES: Veterans taken on a ride. Happy Holidays 2016..Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Sheri Beth Gershine-Jarrot Happy Holidays 2017. Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever. Go Fly A Kit: Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins.. Geekscapes #GSOTD Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever. Lyons Dick Wonders: RV Dreamer ...who is your daddy, oral expert to date, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267...whale on beach . Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates.Lover and haters, trips to dinner, funny dates, tricks and dances in the rain, Dances with snakes, dances with frogs, trips to hell and back. Dinner dates, freaks and nuts, frogs and snakes, once will do, Nice guys, nice dates, dinner on the house, red hearts, candy in a box. Time to sing, time to dance, glory dazes done. Good times. Blame games, to use a finger, three fingers points to you, a second look to take. Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play. Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates. Seduce my mind & you can have my body. Touch my soul & I'’ll fuck you forever.
Photo
LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... 💕💕💕🙏🙏💚💖😊😊😉....Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?...

No comments:

Post a Comment