Sunday, July 28, 2019

I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..

The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. 


Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.FOREVER HOME: Both Sides. I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..


House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..



If this picture appears on your screen right now then you have been chosen by God to pray for this pretty girl surgry treatment, she is gradually dying due to tumor, you have been chosen to share this post to any group you know for prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™This is Heartbreaking😭 .Let's Keep Praying for This Beautiful Child.

Cartoon hits, love, lights, luck, lessons, leaders of men. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ in the end, personal choices made, 😎🌊baby boomers.πŸ’•πŸ’–.4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Where is the love, where is god in the mix, fairy tales, fractions to teach, freaks, frogs, and girls lost in the woods. 




Love is the light, love is the leader, love is about the helping hands.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..



Self-fulfilling prophecy. A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. 



Although examples of such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India.American Veterans. πŸ˜² Rise & grind .Stats, location, how tall, age, things to change over time, or not. , 5151: 50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes

πŸπŸ•·️πŸΎπŸ¦‰πŸ„πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›MEMORY, MIND, MATTER: sima jarrot-Leader of Pack of Wolves, Serpents and vipers, cows and buffalo, still in Paradise, in La Quinta, CA?
Image result for Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/rachrach1010/Γ’€Ž
sima jarrot-Leader of Pack of Wolves, Serpents and vipers, cows and buffalo, still in Paradise, in La Quinta, CA?Jonathon Zoledziewski: Yes as long as there is a TV or I have my phone with me to keep me entertained an watch a movie,youtube etc..then he'll to the yea I would with no hesitation Like ·
American Veterans. 

Marines Guns Load, Guns To Fight, American Birds. Petty On Five Counts, Steven J. Jarrot…WAKE UP SLAVES. Petty Crooks, Petty Snakes.



Rachel And Jay Jarrot. One Nut To Stand, Dogwood Trees, Monkey Rites 2016. Dream Life, Once Right.Cheap tricks to trade, fingers in the air, blame who, the dogs, sick freaks, retards, and basket cases. Crooks, cheaters and liars, ball in the air, bald heads in the sands, turkey that fly for free. Snake In Grass, Charmed Enough, Frogs, And Freaks, Out Of Wigs: Tricks 2 Trades.

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them. Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:





 But I can be your shelter through any storm. I’ll never have all the answers, Nor always know the right way, But I’ll be there to share your thoughts. I can’t promise easy days, Nor times without struggle, But I can be there for you, hand outstretched.
No alt text provided for this image


 I can’t fix the problems, Nor can I make them disappear, But I can promise you.. That come what may, Until the stars fall from the heavens above, The horizon melts away and time ceases to be, That you’ll never have to face the problems alone. May I be the light that always leads you home, The smile at the end of every day, The embrace that only you seek, And most of all.


This is a business model I'm a really big fan of -   It's something that most service-based businesses already do, but it's something I think more content creators and personal brands should consider - putting out free content and monetizing with paid access. 


Your undying and unending love of a lifetime, Until we find each other in the next life, Never forget...DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Heads to roll, rocks and gems, witches and A MERMAID!  How very much i love you. πŸ’–  🌹M🌹My love.. My promise to you on this day, As on all the days to come.. I can’t make the rain go away, Nor make the sun to shine again.

I have nothing but good things to say about working with Marc. He not only was always professional and responsive, but truly a pleasure to be around. I would definitely recommend him for any real estate related needs.

 Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996).[Santiago 333 Smith:Reese Uritza. Dicks Out of Box –](https://web.archive.org/web/20180910130128/https://plus.google.com/communities/103210543487359689120)

*Santiago 333 Smith*:*Reese Uritza*.Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.This is a business model I'm a really big fan of -   It's something that most service-based businesses already do, but it's something I think more content creators and personal brands should consider - putting out free content and monetizing with paid access. 
Image
Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Dicks Out Of Boxes. Bitch In Heat. Join. Search Community. About Community.. Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …This is a business model I'm a really big fan of -   It's something that most service-based businesses already do, but it's something I think more content creators and personal brands should consider - putting out free content and monetizing with paid access. 

Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" ...for MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.
Ain't nobody's business if I do. American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made
 American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:


Self-fulfilling prophecy. A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. Although examples of such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India.American Veterans. πŸ˜² Rise & grind .Stats, location, how tall, age, things to change over time, or not. , 5151: 50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes

Ways to go, senior to senior, the golden years, road trips, RV campers, to the National Parks, Lighthouses, beaches on the side of the road.Heaven: retired, self man men, heads above common, stats, age, location,how tall, need to know. Pic 4 Pic, starting as friends,ready for that? ����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..


    This is Heartbreaking😭 .Let's Keep Praying for This Beautiful Child.
    Cartoon hits, love, lights, luck, lessons, leaders of men. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ in the end, personal choices made, πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠbaby boomers.πŸ’•πŸ’–.4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Where is the love, where is god in the mix, fairy tales, fractions to teach, freaks, frogs, and girls lost in the woods. 

    Love is the light, love is the leader, love is about the helping hands.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..




    Lady seeks male/female seniors for local outings. Coins to flip, cards to read, love, lust, lucky breaks, dances in the streets, ways to grow, spring to summer, ready to rock, ready to roll, son to shine, heads above the common. Wishes on stars, daily events, one true blue knight, lions on top, roars for life. Men from the sixties to date, girls next door. Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£Faces In Darkness... House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..… πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:Land of the lost, or not. 


    Lives lost, lives given to protect our way of life.To change written history, lots of luck, hidden messages to find. Beaches and Dreams: Good times, goodness and mercy angels to see, parties players, in the sun, bright lights, birds and bees. Love, lights, lessons, W4M, lucky breaks, dances in the streets. Have not found, what I am looking for, gems to love, diamonds and paste, pebbles on the sands of time. Lost in space.House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..

      ImageDances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Castles On The Sand,Birds To Seas, Seasons Of Marshes. Dates.Waves, views, voices and values, dimes to drop. Good Morning!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜šπŸ₯€Choices: πŸŽ πŸŽ§ Music πŸ°Holiday Hits.Happy Harvest Day. Blessings and love to you all .😨😑🀒Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here.Pigs, hogs, cattle to run, hens with the foxes, dames to dance, darkness in the nines. Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades.

      Dream angel with colorful wings, smiling and flying in the night sky. ... What did the faces of the angelsconvey, and how did we feel in their presence? .... the sky; the lady had an expression of pure joy as I looked at the earth below so amazed. ..... I was saying in my head because he was talking to his angles and his and his ...House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..


      Thanks for your kind words. Back in time, history of craigslist frogs, dream lover for some, Steven Jay Jarrot. Excuses and assholes, things we have in common, good time toads, rats to roaches, walks of fame. But I am ok. I was able to clear my head today. Anyway, I do not expect much from the people at church anymore. I will be true to myself.

      Image result for Fuck Friends, Party Times.
      Views, Voices In My HeadFaces In The Crowds. ... Trips to hell over and done for fairies , pixies and earth angels. .... free rides on dicks for dollars, slut for pole dances, lots of lovers to talk about, ... Free as a bird, up in the sky over the ocean,over the mountains, the sky is the limits. .... Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..



      But under a mocking blue sky. Somehow it ... And the little boys learn to cuss before they can talk ... To hide your face in the sand.Dream angel with colorful wings, smiling and flying in the night sky. ... What did the faces of the angelsconvey, and how did we feel in their presence? .... the sky; the lady had an expression of pure joy as I looked at the earth below so amazed. ...House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .... I was saying in my head because he was talking to his angles and his and his ...


      I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.House of Jacob Ministries,I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..

      No comments:

      Post a Comment