Saturday, April 11, 2020

Pages to write. Kids and goat, songs to sing, rich or happy, notes in the eyes, kids at heart, lovers and haters, dicks, dates, and dawgs, games to play. Hands to hold, gifts to note, history of sinners and saints, Pages to write.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.🌟🚘 Time After Time.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In ItBe the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU..


 Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996).[Santiago 333 Smith:Reese Uritza. Dicks Out of Box –](https://web.archive.org/web/20180910130128/https://plus.google.com/communities/103210543487359689120).


American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them. Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:

Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" ...for MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.



 American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:


*Santiago 333 Smith*:*Reese Uritza*.Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.

Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Dicks Out Of Boxes. Bitch In Heat. Join. Search Community. About Community.. Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …

Hands to hold, gifts to note, history of sinners and   saints, Pages to write.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER   THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.🌟🚘  Time After Time.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In ItBe the best bee positive in process.  Which are YOU..


Pages to write. Kids and goat, songs to sing, rich or happy, notes in the eyes, kids at heart, lovers and   haters, dicks, dates, and dawgs, games to play. Music to play, songs to hear on the radio, good times. Drums for tones, drums for marking time. Facebook Raider Dick Butch: Santago Smith, Reese Smith, URITA Smith, dead to shit in bag, party. Friday Chuck Moore, hands out for earth angels, fairies also: Daisy Dukes . Fields of dreams, fields of daisy dukes, tips to share, cow and cattle tales. Flowers for Sarah Jarrot,trips to hell. One more turn up at bat, moving on up, trying to get piece of pie in the sky.



 There will be a few guys into sucking, and i guess everyone likes receiving a BJ but no anal play and nothing ever weird or unsafe.  If you have never tried it I would definitely encourage you to do so, It may be scary at first but afterwards you will have to laugh because it is no big deal at all and you will be glad you tried it. It is a big ego boost to discover that most all other guys hardons are all about the same size as yours no matter if you think your cock is small and theirs is huge.
Good times snows and rivers, routes to go,over the hills,over the valleys,in the middle of the nights. Houses and homes to build,where are the pictures of the rest of the house, would like to see more.Private house,not a motel. Mariah Carey Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Frank Agresti : Bald and fat. Retard, Rejects, Escapees- Hero. When is International Men’s Day? Asking for a friend.Bald and fat. Retard, Rejects, Escapees- Zeros 2.When is International Men’s Day? Asking for a friend. Singing songs, telling tells, birds and bees, happy dazes again, glory days done, trips to hell and back, time on the cross over and done, frogs out of the house. Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.Wings to fly, butterflies.




American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them. Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:

Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" ...for MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.



 American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:

No comments:

Post a Comment